Civetweb Install Guide
This guide covers the distributions for CivetWeb. The latest source code is available at https://github.com/bel2125/civetweb.
This pre-built version comes pre-built wit Lua support. Libraries for SSL support are not included due to licensing restrictions; however, users may add an SSL library themselves. Instructions for adding SSL support can be found in https://github.com/bel2125/civetweb/tree/master/docs
1a. 32 Bit: Install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2010 1b. 64 Bit: Install the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2013 2. Download latest civetweb-win.zip from SourceForge 3. When started, Civetweb puts itself into the tray.
This pre-built version comes with Lua, IPV6 and SSL support.
- Download the latest Civetweb.dmg from SourceForge
- Click on the it and look for the attachment in the finder.
- Drag Civetweb to the Applications folder.
- When started, Civetweb puts itself into top menu.
- Download the latest civetweb.tar.gz from SourceForge
- Open archive and change to the new directory.
- make help
- make install
- Run the program
/usr/local/bin/civetweb, it will use the configuration file /usr/local/etc/civetweb.conf.