Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Fixes an error in Safari that broke the whole app.
- Fixes an error that made Overtones circles display in a weird way in newer versions of Chrome.
- Overtones circles animations now display the same way in Firefox too.
- Allow notes to be sustained. #12
- Sound details show intervals between sustained notes.
- Allows decimals in frequency input. #35
- Added frequency input shortcuts: ARROW UP/DOWN changes the frequency in increments of one; doing so while holding SHIFT, changes the frequency in increments of 10, holding ALT in increments of 0.1. #33
- Adds a secret Easter Egg.
- Changed the way notes name appear in the detail section. #30
- Changed "Issue" text with "Feedback".
- Correct accidental symbols (showing ♯ and ♭ instead of # and b). #32
- Enforces frequency input validation. #26
Under the hood
- Support for ES6
- Functions to calculate Equal Temperament notes given any reference note and any kind of ET. As such, removed hard coded ET frequency data. #16
- Refactored octave reduction function to allow for independent calculations