A bot for Twitter to organize your tweets and also would tweet you Unsplash photos (because why not! and also ♡ Unsplash).
Check readme for twitterbot [here] (https://github.com/supaldubey/twitterbot/blob/master/README.md)
Why not Angular or React?
When this was started I had very less time and also wanted to check things really fast. My system did not had node installed and was too lazy to do it. Hence moved to thymeleaf with Boot as it had very nice integration and really nothing much to do from UI. With a Bootstrap theme was able to wrap up within couple of days.
Current master version is running in Production as of now (with configuration changes, such as databases, ports security etc)... The next version is in development with laundry list of items pending, you may request a feature with issues. :)
How to run in local?
- Run TwitterBotUiApplication as main application, you can control ports etc via application properties file.
While the source and all artifacts are open source, this is not meant to be commercially used. You are free to use source, certain parts of it for research, tests or any PoCs (if you will). But any commercial use is not appreciated. In case you need to send me an email and we can discuss it further.
- I know there are no Unit tests, the reason is there is very less business logic. Most of the code is just Glue to certain other components. That said I really need to add tests and would be done with next releases. Never thought of it as a full product while I started :)
- Pull requests welcome.
- See the general flow and formatting of the code and try to submit Pull requests which match the overall style.
- Be gentle, while criticism is welcome calling someone dumb, stupid is not. :)
Who do I talk to?
- If you have any questions, feature requests or bugs for Bot, shoot email to email@example.com
- EMail me at supal.dubey at Gmail.com if you want to discuss anything else.