SuperLeet CTF site made with Django
- Clone the repo:
cdto the Django project directory:
- Install requirements:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Run the server:
python3 manage.py runserver
There are 3
apps in this Django
questionnaire: This app will handle the part of the contest consisting of questions (normal or MCQ-type).
jeopardyctf: This app will handle the jeopardy style CTF contests.
accounts: This app concerns with user profiles.
allauth: This is the app we're using for authentication, with social logins.
django-allauth for authentication. GitHub, Google, and Facebook has been added as 'social login' providers.
To explore it, visit the routes:
There is an
addquestions command, which adds question from an input
JSON file to the database. This will hopefully make adding new questions a robust process.
Below is an example run of the
λ python manage.py addquestions Successfully added questions to DB from 'questionnaire/questions/questions.json'
By default is assumes the input
JSON file is
- Add social logins to the project.
- Create core functionalities for the
- Create scoring system for
modelsand basic backbone for jeopardy-style challenges.
- Add time based contests system.
- Make Challenge and Quizzes inaccessible out of challenge during ongoing time
- Checking mechanism for contests
- Score saving for User and Contest