Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
This is a bugfix release with no breaking changes.
Contributors to this release: antonhornquist, aspiers, brianlheim, cappelnord, florian-grond, gusano, jamshark70, patrickdupuis, redFrik, shimpe, telephon
- supernova only looked for plugins in a
plugins/subfolder of the provided extensions directory. This has been fixed to be consistent with scsynth (#3433).
DetectIndexincorrectly downsampling audio-rate index arguments (#3436).
- The GUI class library folders were installed even when building sclang without Qt, resulting in unbound primitives. This has been fixed (#3456).
- Some default class library directories had to be manually created. sclang will now create them for you if they don't exist (#3469).
- Fixed a Routine not being properly terminated when running
CmdPeriod.run(or hitting an equivalent shortcut) when a
Server:plotTreewindow is open (#3423).
LevelIndicator:style_doing nothing and printing the warning
Qt: WARNING: Do not know how to use an instance of class 'Meta_QLevelIndicatorStyle'(#3398).
- The SynthDef compiler optimizes
a + b.negto
a - b, but other UGens that depend on
b.negwould also be incorrectly removed in some cases. This has been fixed (#3437).
- In 3.9.0, the
groupkey broke in the "grain" event type. This has been fixed (#3483).
- New IDE themes have been introduced for the editor and post window: Solarized, Solarized Dark, and Dracula (#3412, #3410).
- Set the default font in the IDE for macOS to Monaco, instead of the rather silly non-monospace font that has been the SC default for over a decade (#3404).
- Fixed duplicate SCIDE icons in GNOME, and fixed the SCIDE icon looking wrong (#3380).
- Fixed SCDoc breaking with page titles containing a single quote character (#3301).
- Fixed an error due to lack of input sanitization when trying to open help (Cmd+D/Ctrl+D) or references (Cmd+U/Ctrl+U) on text containing a double quote character (#3277).