Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Contributors to this release: adcxyz, brianlheim, davidgranstrom, jamshark70, patrickdupuis, snappizz, telephon, vivid-synth
- Improvements to various documentation pages (#3587, #3526)
- Fixed CMake configuration errors that prevented successfully building on Windows when the project path contains spaces (#3525).
- Fixed PSinGrain growing in amplitude after it was supposed to finish (#3494).
- sclang now creates a configuration directory on startup, rather than waiting for it to be created by another action. This step is skipped if sclang is run as a standalone (-a) or if a language config file is specified with the -l option (#3577).
SequenceableCollection:unixCmdnow allows respects
PATHinstead of strictly requiring the executable path (#3501).
- A new method,
Platform:killProcessByID, was added (#3499).
LanguageConfig:storethrows an error if it fails to write (#3577).
- Fixed an off-by-one error in a warning message for
Event:isRestnow returns true if the event's
true. This usage was backported from 3.8 and is deprecated (#3521).
Servernow tries to recover in the case of a lost connection between client and server (#3486).
- Fixed an error when producing a
Eventwith a multichannel
- The help browser table of contents popout no longer has redundant "table of contents" text (#3576).