Sourcefabric's Live Blog is an open source web app that enables journalists to provide immediate and ongoing coverage on evolving news events. Find out more here: https://www.sourcefabric.org/en/liveblog/.
See an example of Live Blog in action here: http://www.zeit.de/politik/deutschland/2013-09/bundestagswahl-2013-live
Copyright: Sourcefabric z.ú.
- Access to sources: Drag and drop search results from social media and other content networks into your Live Blog timeline.
- Themes: Customise Live Blog to match your site’s design and make it look great on mobile and tablet.
- User roles: Build a team workﬂow for multiple collaborators with appropriate sign-offs and permissions.
- Easy embedding: Simply copy and paste an embed code from the Live Blog interface and start spreading the news.
- Blog chaining: Connect several blogs to syndicate your content to other media outlets.
- SEO solution: With our new embed plugin you can integrate an html version of the blogs into your website: https://github.com/liveblog/plugin-liveblog-embed-server/tree/master
Please check the installation guide: https://github.com/superdesk/Live-Blog/blob/master/INSTALL.md
- Live Blog RESTful API documentation: http://docs.sourcefabric.org/projects/live-blog-restful-api/en/latest/
Manuals and Tutorials
- Manual for journalists: https://www.sourcefabric.org/en/liveblog/manuals/
- How to create your own themes: http://www.sourcefabric.org/en/community/blog/2097/Building-themes-for-Live-Blog.htm
Live Blog is based on Superdesk technology.
How To Contribute
Every commit has to have a meaningful commit message in the form:
[JIRA ref] [JIRA Title] or [Title] <empty line> [Description]
Where JIRA ref is the Issue code eg.
For trivial changes you can ommit JIRA ref or Description or both eg.
Add travis.yml files
Every pull request has to have a meaningful message and if not specified in the commits, a good description of what has been done.