This tool is not stable and almost not maintained. Use at your own risk. Try to look at forks, there's a chance your LCD model might be supported
Allows you to control monitor brigthness via menu in status bar.
This tool works on OSX 10.8+. If you have tested your monitor(s) with this tool, please let me know wether it worked or not so I can add monitor models here. Preference's Debug button logs to the console VCP codes and their values on the selected monitor.
Download app build: BrightnessMenulet.zip.
|Dell U2414h||Philips 4065UC|
|Dell U2415h||Dell P2412H|
|Dell U2515h||Dell U2412M|
|Dell U2715h||LG LB5600|
|Dell U2713HM||HP Z23i|
|Samsung SA 350|
If you have tested your monitor(s) with this tool, please let me know whether or not it work and I will update this table.
- Following the internal Display's Brightness (if automatic brightness is activated in the system preferences this follows the light sensor as well)
- Auto-Follow is indicated by highlighting the status bar icon
- Multi-Monitor support (no limit to amount of monitors)!
- Key bindings for Darker, Brighter and toggle the Follow-Main-Screen option
- Compatible with OSX 10.8+
- Support for other monitor makes (Currently only tested on Dell and certian HP displays)
- Time based settings
- Fading between Auto-Follow values