RiotQuest is a modern PHP 7+ framework for the League of Legends API
The framework aims at giving you a simple way to interact with the API.
Here's a list of some of RiotQuest's features.
- Automatic Rate Limiting: The rate limiter component prevents you from passing the rate limits - no blacklists or 429's! And of course it's automatic!
- Automatic Caching: The framework caches every successful request - automatically!
- Custom Collections: Every request returns an object which makes data management significantly easier!
- Environment: Load API keys using the environment!
- Command Line Interface: Use the API within the command line as well as managing caches!
- Standardized with PSR-1, PSR-2, PSR-4 & PSR-16
The entire project is licensed under the MIT License.
The library uses Composer for class autoloading and dependency management. Here is a list of things you'll need to get started with RiotQuest.
- PHP 7.0+
To install RiotQuest, simply install it using Composer.
$ composer require supergrecko/riot-quest
To get you started, we've created a 3-step guide to working with the framework.
This guide should get you up and working.
Make a request to Summoner V4 on NA with Summoner Name "RiotSchmick"
<?php require __DIR__ . '/vendor/autoload.php'; use RiotQuest\Client; Client::boot(); $summoner = Client::summoner('na1')->name('RiotSchmick'); ?>
RiotQuest currently supports every endpoint except Tournament related ones.