Aecount for Windows Phone
This is the Windows Phone port of my iOS app called "Aecount". It is a very simple gesture-based counter app. You can set the title and goal.
The app is still very much work-in-progress. I only started writing in order to learn both C# and the Windows Phone frameworks better. Feedback on code quality is very welcome, and encouraged. I'm sure the code is full of iOS-isms. (in fact, the SettingsHelper class is quite NSUserDefaults-influenced...)
Implemented so far:
- Increment. (tap on the count, or swipe to the left)
- Decrement. (swipe to the right)
- Increment/decrement animations.
- Reset the count to 0 by pinching.
- All values are saved to IsolatedStorageSettings.
- Pinch animations.
- Visual representation of the goal.
Things in the iOS version that are still missing in the Windows Phone version:
Aecount uses the Chunk typeface by Meredith Mandel. I've included it directly in the repository. If this is a problem, please contact me.
Oh, and this is what the app looks like:
Aecount on the Windows Phone Store