Integration Example for the Gemini App
This code is a fully deployable demo application integrating the face/id matchineg gemini application.
It is programmed with the AWS Serverless Application Model. To use it, follow these 10 steps.
- Log into your Gemini profile and copy the API Key.
- Log In your AWS account or create one if necessary.
- In 'Services → EC2 → Parameter Store', create a
SecureString parameter with the name
your API Key as a value. Use the default encryption key named
alias/aws/ssm that AWS creates for you automatically.
- In 'Services → S3', create an S3 bucket for AWS SAM to deploy the code
- In 'Services → IAM → Encryption keys → ', copy the ID of the encryption key
aws/ssm that you used
above to create the secure parameter.
- If you do not have it, install the
awscli command line tool of AWS.
- Execute the following command by filling in the name of your s3 bucket and the id of the encryption key
S3_BUCKET_NAME=<s3_bucket> S3_PREFIX=gemini-app-integration/code KMS_KEY_ID=<id_of_aws_ssm_key> STACK_NAME=gemini-app-integration ./deploy.sh
- In 'Services → API Gateway', choose the api you just created with the command above, it is called
gemini-app-integration like the stack you created
in step 7.
- Under 'Stages', choose the
Prod stage and follow the URL to test the gemini application.
- To delete the installed application, go to 'Services → Cloudformation'