Super Monitoring Magento 2.x version Module
Super Monitoring is an external web application for monitoring website uptime and its basic functions.
This plugin integrates Super Monitoring interface into WordPress administration panel so you don't have to log in to supermonitoring.com separately to see your reports or update settings.
Super Monitoring features:-
- checking your website every minute
- detecting different kinds of failures
- using a worldwide network of monitoring stations to avoid false positives
- measuring response times
- content checking
- web form testing
- file integrity monitoring
- instant email & mobile text (SMS) alerts
- unlimited event history
Upload app Folder in to server root Folder
Run Below Command from Terminal /Cmd /SSH /Putty
=> php bin/magento setup:upgrade => php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f (with Locale code ) => php bin/magento cache:clean
Configuration Guide :-
Create an account in http://supermonitoring.com
After login click on Your Account
Copy token from
Put in Authorization token in Store configuration
Then Refresh cache .
- You can check Reports->Super Monitoring->Your checks