Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for connecting to a server behind HTTP Basic Auth
- Fixed build issue with
Revert "Upgrade to Electron 1.8.2, replaced package-lock.json" This reverts commit 0bc82a8ede3081cf21003afaeab2ffa7471f8d5c.
This reverts commit 0bc82a8ede3081cf21003afaeab2ffa7471f8d5c.
- Upgraded to Electron 1.8.2
- Added support for HTTPS servers (just type https://your_ip in the hostname field)
Fix broken 5.0 build!
The main issue had to do with most recent npm version, forced to use version 5.2.0 for now. See npm/npm#17858
Also updated electron to 1.7.9 in the process
- Added API for easy communication between two windows
- Fixed a user interface bug when Superpowers Core update fails
- Updated Italian translation (thanks @marcosecchi!)
- Updated to TypeScript v2.0 and Electron v1.3.8
- Switched to Trusty build environment on Travis (thanks @Haroenv!)
Important note for OS X and Linux users
On OS X, Superpowers's data folder was moved from
~/Library/Application Support/Superpowers. The migration will be automated.
But older versions of Superpowers Core had a bug that prevents it from being updated properly on OS X and Linux. So after Superpowers Core fails to upgrade, you'll need to open
~/Library/Application Support/Superpowers (or
~/.local/share/Superpowers on Linux) and rename the
core.new folders to
core.new.disabled. After that, you can restart Superpowers and it will update properly.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
- Upgraded to Electron v1.3.1
- Build with latest version of Node.js on Travis
- Fixed error message when settings could not be loaded
- Fixed crash if the app exits before the main window was created
- Fixed game system installation being skipped when dismissing the welcome dialog
- Added support for customizing server name in settings
- Use Electron-provided user data paths rather than our own custom logic
- Improved Italian locale #42 (thanks @marcosecchi)
- Added German locale #45 (thanks @Wend1go)
- Added link to Sparklin Labs' free assets on home sidebar
- Fixed offline mode
- Added tray balloon on Windows when closing the app, see #37
- IRC chat now displays user modes (operator
+) in a channel's sidebar