- Updated electron to 7.1.4
- Replaced the local server entry in the sidebar with an auto-updated dynamic entry so you don't have to mirror port and password changes made in the settings manually
- Switched to using HTTP Basic Auth for server auth
- Various minor improvements
- Added support for connecting to a server behind HTTP Basic Auth
- Fixed build issue with
Revert "Upgrade to Electron 1.8.2, replaced package-lock.json" This reverts commit 0bc82a8ede3081cf21003afaeab2ffa7471f8d5c.
This reverts commit 0bc82a8ede3081cf21003afaeab2ffa7471f8d5c.
- Upgraded to Electron 1.8.2
- Added support for HTTPS servers (just type https://your_ip in the hostname field)
Fix broken 5.0 build!
The main issue had to do with most recent npm version, forced to use version 5.2.0 for now. See npm/npm#17858
Also updated electron to 1.7.9 in the process
- Added API for easy communication between two windows
- Fixed a user interface bug when Superpowers Core update fails
- Updated Italian translation (thanks @marcosecchi!)
- Updated to TypeScript v2.0 and Electron v1.3.8
- Switched to Trusty build environment on Travis (thanks @Haroenv!)