Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
Superpowers is now Free and Open Source!
We're incredibly happy to release the first public release of Superpowers!
THANKS to all the awesome supporters who helped us get this far.
Changes and improvements
There's no major new editor features in this release since we've been focusing on the Open Source transition, website, videos, etc. but there are lots of under-the-hood improvements.
- The hierarchy of project folders on disk now matches the hierarchy in Superpowers
- When joining your local server, Superpowers won't ask for a password anymore if there is none
- The launcher now checks for new releases on GitHub rather than on SparklinLabs.com
- Superpowers Game
- The Behavior scene component editor has improved ergonomy
- The editor's sidebar has been improved a lot and you can now download uploaded fonts
- Support for
TextRenderer.setColorfor bitmaps font
- Improved ergonomy with sliders for setting opacity on sprites and models
- The Gamepad API was improved (
Sup.Actor.getChildnow supports nested child lookup with slashes
- Shader materials can now be manipulated from scripts
For plugin developers
SupCore.system.apihas been repurposed into a more generic plugin API on
SupCore.systemand it's been used for
- Superpowers's core is now more generic and has been cleaned of (hopefully) all the Superpowers Game-specific stuff.