This Week in Superpowers #2
Clone this wiki locally
Covering the week of 2016-01-22 to 2016-01-28.
This Week in Superpowers is a weekly report about what's happening in the community!
Superpowers is an open source HTML5 2D+3D game maker featuring real-time collaboration and incredible extensibility.
- Panda Owl released Blackjack (Play)
- Anatagawa built a Flappy Bird clone
- Michael Savchuk is working on a 3D boat game with a 3D tileset
- Luke Lan Faust is working on a 3D rhythm game
- Sparklin Labs will be at La Cantine in Brest on February 18th for talks and demos
- Arubinu made a full-blown Sokoban game (source code)
- Antarka have released more video tutorials in French
- The Superpowers LÖVE shooter demo has been added to GitHub
Drag'n'drop assets right into a scene!
Redesigned launcher work
Pull requests and other development news
- Extend min/max zoom levels in various editors by @anatagawa
- Russian translation of Superpowers Game by @passazhir
- Superpowers's dialogs have been extracted into their own package (repository)
.editResourcenow automatically report errors
- Resize handles won't pop-in anymore after the page has loaded (resize-handle commit)
- Work to localize server-side errors has started
- Our build scripts were ported to ES6 and build-time i18n was simplified
npm run buildwas made much less verbose and build path filtering can now include slashes
- And lots more smaller stuff...
Help wanted! ^_^
There are lots of issues in the various repositories for planned features or bugs to fix. We'd love your help so if something tickles your fancy, comment and ask for guidance if needed. We'll be happy to get you up to speed!