This Week in Superpowers #6
Clone this wiki locally
Covering the week of 2016-02-22 to 2016-02-27.
This Week in Superpowers is a weekly report about what's happening in the community!
Superpowers is an open source HTML5 2D+3D game maker featuring real-time collaboration and incredible extensibility.
- Michael Seyne released part 3 of his Superpowers tutorial series: Super Sokoban
- Reza Rezqya Akbar released a shooter made with Superpowers for One Game A Month.
- ThePixelRobin wants to know if he should continue his game. TELL HIM HE SHOULD.
- Spencer released a new text editor theme
- We passed our first milestone on Patreon!
Server settings in the redesigned app
The server settings tab is shaping up. Being able to manage systems and plugins from the app is one of the last big pieces left before the release of the new app.
The built-in community chat (based on IRC) has gotten a lot of improvements, it now supports multiple channels, clickable links, notifications and more.
Pull requests and other development news
We're still behind on PR reviews as we're focusing on finishing the first version of the redesigned Superpowers app in the short term. Thanks for your continued patience!
- Superpowers was updated to TypeScript 1.8
- A helper function
SupClient.readFilewas added for reading files submitted by the user through drag'n'drop or
<input type="file>. It is used in Superpowers Game already.
npm run buildnow accepts negative filters
- Huge refactoring of component updaters in Superpowers Game
Help wanted! ^_^
There are lots of issues in the various repositories for planned features or bugs to fix. We'd love your help so if something tickles your fancy, comment and ask for guidance if needed. We'll be happy to get you up to speed!