A Recipe organizer app built the first week learning Ruby on Rails at Epicodus programming bootcamp.
Fetching latest commit…
Cannot retrieve the latest commit at this time.
- DONE As a contributor, I want to post new recipes, so that I can share them with others.
- DONE As a contributor, I want to tag my recipes, so that they are easier to find. (Hint: a recipe has many tags, and a tag has many recipes. Another hint: don't be afraid to create several actions for this: one page for creating tags, one page for creating recipes, one page for adding tags to a recipe.)
- DONE As a cook, I want to choose a tag and see what recipes have that tag.
- DONE As a cook, I want to give a recipe 1 through 5 stars, so that can share with others what I think of a recipe.
- DONE As a cook, I want to see recipes ordered by the number of stars they have, so that I can focus on the best ones.
- As a cook, I want to see some new recipes mixed in with the highest-rated ones, so that I can give new recipes with no or few ratings a try.
- As a cook, I want to search through recipes, so that I can find something with a particular ingredient or word.