ios surespot client
surespot is a mobile messaging application that secures all messages using end-to-end encryption.
surespot is free to download and free to use because we believe that every person has the right to access a tool they can use to communicate without being subjected to data mining, behavior trending, and other surveillance liberties corporations and authorities have taken with our communications. We created surespot because we were tired of editing ourselves. If you support this work and appreciate surespot please show it and consider donating your time or money. In turn, we will pass along support to the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) who work tirelessly to defend your digital rights.
If you would like to contribute/improve a translation:
- Visit our Transifex project page and make an account if you don't have one already.
- Go to the resources tab to add a new language or improve an existing translation.
THANK YOU TO OUR CONTRIBUTORS:
- Jean Schmitt, repat, mrbiber, leibi,gehfab for the German translations.
- Jorge Iván Andrés Contreras Pereira, Cesar Schulzbacher, Manuel Perez, vndtta for the Spanish translations.
- sharkyiwc and boing for the French translations.
- lgasp, dickhead, Mauriziopz, mangholb and riky, besa, for the Italian translations.
Software License Agreement (GPLv3+) Copyright (c) 2012-14, 2fours. All rights reserved. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see <http://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.
If you would like to re-license this code to sell it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This software additionally references or incorporates the following sources of intellectual property, the license terms for which are set forth in the sources themselves:
The following dependencies are bundled with surespot, but are under terms of a separate license:
- AGWindowView - Copyright (c) 2013 Agens AS (http://agens.no/)
- AFNetworking - Copyright (c) 2013 AFNetworking (http://afnetworking.com/)
- REMenu - Copyright (c) 2013 Roman Efimov (https://github.com/romaonthego)
- SDWebImage - Copyright (c) 2009 Olivier Poitrey email@example.com
- MWPhotoBrowser - Copyright (c) 2010 Michael Waterfall
- UIImageViewAligned - Copyright (c) 2013 Andrei Stanescu
- Toast - Copyright (c) 2013 Charles Scalesse.
- Reachability - Copyright (c) 2011-2013, Tony Million.
- SwipeView - Copyright (C) 2010 Charcoal Design
- QR-Code-Encoder-for-Objective-C - Licensed under the Apache License, V2.0 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- SVPullToRefresh - Copyright (C) 2012 Sam Vermette
- CocoaLumberjack - Copyright (c) 2010, Deusty, LLC
- SocketRocket - Licensed under the Apache License, v2.0 http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
- socket.io-objc - Copyright (c) 2011-12 Philipp Kyeck http://beta-interactive.de
- InAppSettingsKit - Copyright (c) 2009-2014: Luc Vandal, Edovia Inc., http://www.edovia.com Ortwin Gentz, FutureTap GmbH, http://www.futuretap.com
- GrowingTextView - Copyright (c) 2011 Hans Pinckaers
- ShareKit - MIT Copyright (c) Nate Weiner
- TTTAttributedLabel - Copyright (c) 2011 Mattt Thompson (http://mattt.me/)
- UIAlertView-Blocks - Copyright (c) 2013 Ryan Maxwell
- cryptopp-5.6.2-ios - The Crypto++ Library (as a compilation) is currently licensed under the Boost Software License 1.0 - August 17th, 2003 http://www.boost.org/users/license.html