An encrypted proxy service program
- Extreme performance.
- Single binary with zero dependency.
- A wizard to help you start.
- Traffic obfuscating is embedded. (HTTP & TLS)
- Proxy server will report remote errors to client if encounters. Clients may choose countermeasures for different scenarios.
- Protocol is ready for multiple users ACL. (No implementation yet)
- Protocol is ready for cipher/version auto-negotiation. (No implementation yet)
- Download the binary from the Release page.
- Decompress and execute the binary. A wizard will guide you to generate a new config.
- Re-execute the binary to start service.
- Add a proxy line in Surge (The latest beta version is required)
Proxy = snell, [SERVER ADDRESS], [GENERATED PORT], psk=[GENERATED PSK], obfs=http
We haven't decided whether to open source the project for complicated reasons.