Turn signs into World Teleport and Command Signs
With AllSigns, you can easily create signs which are executing commands or teleporting players into another world/to coordinates when they tap on them. It provides an easy-to-use GUI to create the signs.
- COMMAND SIGNS Signs executing commands when players tap them
- TELEPORT SIGNS Signs teleporting players in a specific world/coordinates when they tap them
- USABILITY Easy to use with in-game form windows, no need to use commands or edit config files
Please see the full documentation 📖 for a detailed description of all features.
To create a new AllSign, place a sign and write
#as into the first line. A form wizard will open where you can configure all settings for the sign.
⌨️ Command Signs
To create a command sign which executes a specific command when a player touches it, just create a sign like described above.
🌎 Teleport Signs
To create a world sign which teleports a player to a specific world or coordinates, create a sign like described above.
To edit a sign, touch it with a golden pickaxe. If you want to remove a sign, just break it.
Feel free to contribute if you have ideas or found an issue.
- open an issue (problems, bugs or feature requests)
- create a pull request (code contributions like fixed bugs or added features)
- help translating the plugin (help us to translate this plugin into your language on Transifex platform)
Please read our Contribution Guidelines before creating an issue or submitting a pull request.
Many thanks for their support to all contributors!