A Chat Filter which can block certain things
BadWorkBlocker is a feature rich chat filter suitable for huge servers to keep the chat clean from swear words and spam. It's highly configurable for nearly every needs.
The main features of this plugin are:
- SWEAR FILTER Block messages containing swear words (specified in the config file)
- BLOCK SAME MESSAGES Show a warning to the player if he tries to send the same message twice
- PREVENT SPAM Prevent spam by preventing the player to send messages in an interval shorter than specified in the config
- ANTI CAPS Filter messages containing too much uppercase letters
All settings can be changed in the
config.yml-file, there are no commands:
# Language of the plugin messages # Possible options are: en (English), de (German), fr (French), ru (Russian), tr (Turkish), id (Indonesian) language: "en" # List of the blocked words badwords: - "fuck" - "shit" - "bitch" # Ignore spaces in messages when checking for swear words / spam ignorespaces: true # Show the player which word has been blocked showblocked: false # Minimum time between chat messages in seconds waitingtime: 2 # Percentage of uppercase chars in a message required to trigger caps checker uppercasepercentage: 0.75 # Minimum amount of chars in a message required to activate caps checker (to avoid blocking HI, OK, etc.) minimumchars: 3 # After how many violations against the chat filter, a player should be kicked/banned - set to 0 to disable # Violations are reset after a server restart violations: kick: 0 ban: 0 resetafterkick: true # reset violations after kick (this disables banning if kick-count is lower)
Feel free to contribute if you have ideas or found an issue.
- open an issue (problems, bugs or feature requests)
- create a pull request (code contributions like fixed bugs or added features)
- help translating the plugin (create a new language file or correct an existing one)
Please read our Contribution Guidelines before creating an issue or submitting a pull request.
Many thanks for their support to all contributors!