Welcome to the PyLadies-Dojo github page and planning repository for the python-dojo events. PyLadies-BLR will be hosting Python coding dojos for women each monthly and this repo contains a few notes that tell you what to expect and how you can extract maximum adantage from it.
Date:: Sat, 2014-Jan-11
Time:: 1000-1300 hrs
Feel free to work on anything listed on the Kata (practice) page, which has a list of tutorials and projects. You can contribute to that page by forking this repo, and then make a pull request from your fork. Other projects include:
- The CIS sponsored NVDA project.
- Learn Python the hard way: Website and the LPTHW Book
- Any other Python project that interests you.
- Registration is FREE but limited due to space and logistics constraints - RSVP via our Meetup page.
- Read the HowTo notes for Dojo volunteer organizers, then add your name/github ID to the Volunteers list.
- Our FAQ page attempts to answer some queries that attendees may have about the python dojo meetups.
- All PyLadies events are bound by the Python-CoC, in addition to which we expect all attendees to follow the PyLadies Code of Conduct.