Pythonidae curates decibans of Python libraries and resources for scientific programming and mathematical and statistical computing. Some resources listed here may also use other languages like Go, Java, Julia, R-language, etc.. in their codebase.
- AI.md :: Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Science, Machine Learning, Neural, NLP.
- Algorithms.md :: Algorithms, Data Mining, Clustering, Data Structures, Linguistics, ...
- API.md :: API wrapper generators, other tools and bindings.
- Biology.md :: Bioinformatics, genomics, agriculture, food science, medicine, genetic engineering, Neuroscience, et. al...
- Build-Automation.md :: Tools for continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), Packaging, release engineering (RE), release management (RM), software configuration management (SCM), etc...
- Chemistry.md :: Analytical chemistry, cheminformatics, crystallography, nanochemistry, nuclear chemistry, etc...
- Computer-Graphics.md :: Plotting, Graphics and other Visualization tools.
- DataBase.md :: NoSQL, RDBMS and Middleware API's.
- Earth-Science.md :: software related to the subcategories of cartography, climatology, geobiology, geochemistry, geography, geoinformatics, geology, geophysics, geoscience/GIS, geomathematics, meteorology, oceanography, etc...
- IO.md :: Input/Output functionality and support for file formats.
- Machines.md :: Cross-Platform Software and API for Hardware arch. (ARM, MIPS, GPU, CUDA), language API, HPC, and other libraries for all kinds of Machine related software.
- Mathematics.md :: Mathematical software libraries, blogs, etc..
- OpenDataScience.md :: OpenData + OpenScience + OpenResearch, Reproducible research, Free Data Sets, et al.
- Physics.md :: software related to Physics.
- Programming-Paradigms.md :: Programming Paradigms and language concepts that are used in the type system, data types, file formats, etc..
- Psychology.md :: software related to the explanation and prediction of behavior, thinking, emotions, motivations, relationships, potentials and pathologies.
- Publications.md :: Research papers, etc...
- QA.md :: Test Driven Development, Sandbox, Functional/Regression/Unit testing, and other Quality-related tools.
- Resources.md :: blogs, cookbooks, cheatsheets, IPython NoteBooks, and other non-standard resources.
- Server.md :: HTTP/Web Frameworks, Networking, and other server-side utils...
- Statistics.md :: Statistical software, MOOC, tutorials, ...
- Super-Computing.md :: Software for HPC, Distributed and parallel Computing, Cloud computing/ infrastructure, Cluster computing, Grid computing, ...
- Utilities.md :: Handy toolkits, User Interface software in Python and other general utilities for your Desktop.
- COPYRIGHT © 2012-Now SVAKSHA, All Rights Reserved.
- This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License - (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) as detailed in the LICENSE.md file and ALL references, citations, copies and forks of this work must retain the Copyright, Licence (LICENSE.md file), this permission notice and must attribute credit.
- Bitbucket :: git clone email@example.com:svaksha/pythonidae.git
- GitLab :: git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:svaksha/pythonidae.git
To submit a PR:
- Add your link as per the top-level Category page within the topic sub-section(s), in alphabetical order, with notes (if any) in the markdown files. Before creating a new top-level tag within the various categories, please check wikipedia or other resources first. If you are unable to decide, discuss it via a BR (not in a PR ;-)).
- Fire a CLI and install JuliaLang. Then run the pythonidae.jl script with
julia pythonidae.jlwhich will run the scraper file. Commit the
db.csvfile and open a PR.
- Fix broken links or outdated information and submit a bug report.
- For Documentation and cookbooks, check if it matches the categories listed, else, list it on the Resources.md page.
- For those unable to use git, create a github account, fork the 'pythonidae' repo and edit the page by clicking on the "pencil" icon on the markdown page, then click on save and submit a PR. Github does this automatically in 8 steps.