Sveetchies-documents is a Django application to manage text documents. It work almost like a Wiki except the collaborative way.
- Usage of the ReStructuredText docutils parser;
- Rich editor djangocodemirror;
- Ergonomic form with django-crispy-forms;
- Usage of autobreadcrumbs in Pages templates;
- Usage of the Django cache system for the parser rendering;
- Management board ready to use;
- Two kind of documents :
- Page : For full page documents with children pages in a sitemap tree;
- Insert : For documents to insert as fragment in your templates;
- Templatetags to use documents in your templates;
- Fully internationalized;
- Download his PyPi package;
- Clone it on his Github repository;
- Documentation and demo to come on his DjangoSveetchies page.
- docutils >= 0.7;
- django-mptt >= 0.5.2;
- django-crispy-forms >= 1.1.x;
Optionnaly (but recommended) you can install Pygments to have highlighted syntax in your sourcecode block :
- Pygments >= 1.2.x;
Internationalization and localization
This application make usage of the Django internationalization system, see the Django documentation about this if you want to add a new language translation.