A Vanilla+ Minecraft mod inspired by Quark. For Minecraft 1.12.2, recommended Forge version 220.127.116.1138.
For a full feature breakdown, please visit https://charm.arcticfulmar.com.
Please report any issues in the tracker here.
Warning: upgrading from version 1.0.1 to 1.1.0 will screw up
charm.cfg. Please backup and delete this config file before upgrading.
- Includes BetterWithMods
canMobsSpawnHere()method. Link to code
- Includes CoFHCore
transferPlayerToDimension()methods. Link to code
- Includes Shadowfacts
transferStackInSlot(). Link to code
- Includes AutoRegLib
RecipeHandler. Link to code
- "Spectre" texture modelled on "Wraith" texture from Quark.
- "Magnetic" enchantment uses the same principles as RandomThings ItemCatcher. Link to code
- Crates and other inventory code heavily inspired by Shadowfacts' 1.12 Forge tutorials.
- All sound samples from https://freesound.org.
- Translations: Fuzss, ChingTing2586, thedarkcolour.
- Quark r1.5-150 and higher
- AutoRegLib 1.3-30 and higher
- Redstone++ ver1.3 BETA-2
- Traverse 1.6.0-69
- Dynamic Surroundings (18.104.22.168), HUDs (3.5.4), OreLib (22.214.171.124)
- JEI (126.96.36.199)
- HYWLA (1.8.26)
- Future MC (0.1.2c)
- Inventory Tweaks containers support, tested with 1.64+dev.146.
- Mystcraft support is limited. Village biomes in ages might not detect village seed or biome properly.