Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
After the release from Aurora, I wanted to give this little homebrew again some love. So I added a few features, most notably in this version is the new retro highscore screen, including blipping stars. Also a hold function is added, I wanted to add it as a setting, but I figured, if you don't want to (like me) you just don't use it. Beside that I also added a slightly modified background for every level. This would make modders life, like Aurora's (thx!) life a bit easier, but it also gives a new dimension to the game.
I wanted to add more modes, including a color match mode, which was close to working, but allot of finetuning where yet needed to release, this has pushed me away from this project and I decided to kick it out for now. I want to do more easier modes (like Touhou's easy/moderate/hard mode) or quest based levels. So perhaps now these will happen. Anyway, this is a nice incremental update ready for tester :)
- added a top 5 highscore on a separate page
- added a function to add a username to a highscore for multiuser
- cleaned up the game over screen
- every level the background changes
- added hold option, based on the implementation of Aurora
- redone interface for classic to accomodate the hold option and stats
- changed the layout of the stats in classic game over screen
- changed line remove animation, its now color based on amount of lines
- added a new font Retroscape
- added a new font Space Meatball
- dropped unfinished color match mode, to complex
Thanks to all people supporting this homebrew !