Mathecamp-konfigurator allows you to plan and organize your own Mathecamp.
You probably have already experienced the following problem: You suddenly want to organize a new mathcamp, i.e. a summer camp for say high school students that are intereseted in mathematics. And then you notice that you don't know where to start and how to plan and organize such a large event. But don't be scared any longer:
mathecamp-konfigurator to the rescue!
This program incorporates ideas and experience gained during the planning and organization of the Mathecamp Augsburg. It is easily customizable and is in fact also capable of organizing any other summer camp. All the data is saved in a way that makes it possible to access it via other means, too, in case there is urgent need. Furthermore the GUI offers some easy ways to view and edit all the information.
- Free software: GNU General Public License v3
- Documentation: https://mathecamp-konfigurator.readthedocs.io.
- (Planned) Overview over registered participants, guests and counselors
- (Planned) Easy access to many common necessary functions such as producing tables of participants arriving by bus, counting registered people or printing a list of all registered email addresses
- (Planned) Financial planning
- (Planned) Scheduling
- (Planned) GUI
- (Planned) Synchronization with other devices in local network
[ ~ Dependencies scanned by PyUp.io ~ ]
You can find the authors website on Musmehl.