An embedded language for GPU kernel programming.
- Obsidian does not depend on the “CUDA” package anymore. If running on a GPU from haskell (by using the CUDA package) is desired, the Obsidian-Run-CUDA package should be installed as well
- “Up” the versions
- Remove all example code that relies on CUDA (Move to another repo)
Versioning Policy (from Apr 14 2014 with the release of version 0.1.0.0)
- A.B changes when API Changes (in a disruptive way)
- C changes with additions that does not break existing programs
- D Bugfixes and internal hacking.