Write and preview GraphViz dot with
- live rendering of your diagram
- SVG export - to file or clipboard
- PNG export - to file
- Switch the GraphViz layout engine. GraphViz Preview+ will remember the last one you used.
- For syntax highlighting we recommend
language-dot (the only one in
apmat the moment). If it's not installed, GraphViz preview+ will take care of the installation.
- Uses viz.js package for parsing and rendering, so no need to have graphviz installed.
- Can use the original graphviz command line version if you want it to; tick the use GraphViz command line option in the settings
Why another GraphViz previewer?
Because I needed one.
GraphViz preview+ takes a more 'Atom-native' approach to integrating GraphViz. This should make your GraphViz editing experience in Atom more pleasant. Live rendering and svg export work out of the box; engine switching, exporting to other formats and a lot of potential future features are easy to implement, usually with just a few lines of code.
- This software is free software licensed under GPL-3.0. This means (a.o.) you can use it as part of other free software, but not as part of non free software.
- viz.js is BSD licensed,
- GraphViz is licensed under the EPL.