Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- changes the default shortcut key from ctrl-shift-v to ctrl-shift-g. On linux and msdos based systems ctrl-shift-v was already mapped to something system-y, so it worked a little sketchy there. Note that ctrl-shift-v is still available as well on other platforms.
- (+ some changes to improve stability and security)
Adds two workarounds:
- In atom when you click an
a's with xlink:hrefs it won't open the link, graphviz-preview-plus now has a workaround so they are clickable.
- GraphViz sometimes generates svg's with non-breaking space entities in them, without defining them. Graphviz-preview-plus now has a workaround that does define the non-breaking space definition for these cases.
🔧small refactoring, so all workarounds for problems in Atom or GraphViz are in a separate spot. 🐣Adds zoom to width and a zoom to height commands (#21) 🐣Puts these (and the other zoom options) in a context menu 🐥Emits a warning when trying to export a graph that is too big to export to .png 🚶pr #19; a fix for #18.
Actually, that PR does not fix an issue in graphviz-preview-plus. It is a workaround for an issue in graphviz itself; when a dpi is specified, graphviz generates an svg with correct width and height, but a viewBox of incorrect dimensions. This workaround doctors the resulting svg to undo that.
📖the project now has a code of conduct (contributor covenant 1.4)
Fixes an issue (#14 - thanks @YPetremann for raising it!) where graphviz-preview-plus didn't render images mentioned in the source even when using the original graphviz dot ('command line'). For picking the working directory for graphviz dot...
- ...if the source is a file, it will seek the images relative to that file
- ...if the source is a buffer, it will seek the images relative to the (first) working directory of the current project (... and when there's no project it will use whatever is the default working directory for atom contexts - usually '/')
Note: this only works for the 'command line' version of graphviz dot. viz.js (the default for graphviz-preview-plus) does have support for files (recently introduced), but getting that to work well is involved - future feature for when there is demand.
⬆️viz.js - the most recent build of viz.js includes some fixes that makes it easier to use in atom - the graphviz-preview-plus code now is even simpler. ⬆️fs-plus