currentColormatch conditions (string, rx, bool) (by @AlimovSV)
- Fixed removing
- Fixed removing same transform in inner element in
- Fixed collapsing groups with same non-inheritable attribue.
- Corrected removing of leading zero in case of exponential notation.
- Required Node.js version has increased to 0.12.
- New plugins:
removeElementsByAttr(by IDs or classes) by @elidupuis,
removeXMLNS(for SVG inlining) by @ricardobeat.
- Tests now correctly pass in Windows with CRLF line endings. Pretty print now accounts system line endings.
- Fixed bugs with collapsing groups with masks and transforms in
- Fixed bugs with erroneous removing IDs in
- Improved attributes sorting in
addClassesToSVGElementno more repeats classes (by @ricardobeat).
- Extra content inserted by editors are now being removed within
<foreignObject>as well thus fixing bug “Namespace prefix … is not defined“ after applying SVGO.
- Doctype with entities declartion is now also being removed since SVGO correctly parses them starting from the version 0.6.2.
moveGroupAttrsToElemsnot to move attributes to
gcontent if it's referenced (has an
collapseGroupsnow don't collapse a group if it has an animated attribute (SMIL).
- Fixed bug in “convertStyleToAttrs” plugin with converting styling properties to non-existent attributes (which are normally removed later by
--indentoption to style pretty-printed SVG. (e.g.
--indent 2) (by @scurker).
convertColorsplugin for converting values like
- Bumped CSSO to the current version and used its new shiny API (thanks to @lahmatiy).
- Smart rounding (introduced in 0.4.5) now applies only when rounding is needed, thus making subsequent passes more stable.
- Fixed regression in converting curves to arcs.
xlink:hrefreferences are now being checked by local name
href, thus correctly working with another namespace prefix.
idremoving with disabled
- Better error handling and messaging improvements.
- SVG files with XML entities (e.g. from Adobe Illustrator) are now correctly being parsed.
- Fixed error on converting curves to arcs.
- Corrected rounding in subsequent passes with
- Data URI option now handles charset (by @holymonson)
- Tranformations are no longer moved to group if there is a mask (
- Fixed matrix decomposition losing sign in case like
[1, 0, 0, -1, 0, 0](
- Fixed crash on uppercased color name.
- Paths with
stroke-widtharen't being trasformed now since
stroke-widthmay be applied later.
- Added option
--quiteto suppress output (by @phihag).
lib-covfolder from the package, which was erroneously included before.
- Fixed errors in “minifyStyles” when there are
CDATAcontent or without content at all.
- Amended transform functions parsing to prevent errors when there are no separators between numbers (which isn't allowed by syntax, but understood by browsers).
- New optimization: circular curves are now being converted to arcs. A notable improvement for circles within paths.
- New plugin “minifyStyles” which minifies
<style>elments content with CSSO by @strarsis (svgo still doesn't understand its content)
- New plugin “removeStyleElement” (disabled by default) by @betsydupuis.
- Fixed issues wuth parsing numbers with exponent fraction (could happen with high precision >= 7).
- Fixed rounding error due to incorrect preserving of precision in transformations.
- Fixed shortand curve distortion due to converted previous curve to not a curve.
- Fixed interoperability issue with
- Fixed an error produced by “removeUnknownsAndDefaults” by @thiakil
- Another Inkscape prefix namespace is being removed.
- Fixed an issue in moveElemsAttrsToGroup“” with transforms moved around