Fluent Migrator is a migration framework for .NET much like Ruby Migrations. Migrations are a structured way to alter your database schema and are an alternative to creating lots of sql scripts that have to be run manually by every developer involved. Migrations solve the problem of evolving a database schema for multiple databases (for example, the developer’s local database, the test database and the production database). Database schema changes are described in classes written in C# that can be checked into version control.
- Documentation: http://wiki.github.com/schambers/fluentmigrator/
- Discussions: email@example.com
- Bug/Feature Tracking: http://github.com/schambers/fluentmigrator/issues
- TeamCity sources: http://teamcity.codebetter.com/viewType.html?buildTypeId=bt82&tab=buildTypeStatusDiv
- Click the “Login as guest” link in the footer of the page.
The build is generously hosted and run on the CodeBetter TeamCity infrastructure.
Latest build status: