Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- The join command must be
docker swarm join --advertise-addr=<dedicated-public-ip> <manager-ip>, where
manager-ip will be provided.
- Note that you need to specify a Dedicated Public IPv4 Address for the node to join. Otherwise, the Routing Mesh feature will not be working on your node.
- Please read No. 2 again ;-)
- Docker version: 1.12.3
- Ubuntu version: 16.04
- Public IPv4 for each node
- TCP port 2377 for cluster management
- TCP and UDP port 7946 for communication among nodes
- TCP and UDP port 4789 for overlay network
- Append following settings in
/etc/sysctl.conf and issue command
sysctl -p afterwards.
net.ipv4.neigh.default.gc_thresh1 = 30000
net.ipv4.neigh.default.gc_thresh2 = 32000
net.ipv4.neigh.default.gc_thresh3 = 32768
- The first workload will be a Wordpress cluster ~ 2,900 nodes connecting to Percona Galera XtraDB.
- The second wordload will be
alpine top to stress the Docker swarm managers by maximizing task numbers. We are expecting to reach 150,000 tasks for this run.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.