Boilerplate project to have a starting point.
Init your project
Remove current git stuff with and set up your own history with:
rm -rf .git git init git add . git commit -m "init"
Use git submodule to fetch the content of the lib directory:
git submodule init git submodule add https://github.com/sweetp/base-groovy.git lib/base git commit -m "added submodule"
This project uses gradle as build system. Make sure you installed version 1.0-milestone9. All other stuff needed comes with gradle.
Read both build.gradle files in the root dir and in the service dir to see was going on here. Most of this shoul fit your needs, but make sure you adjust the archive basename in service/build.gradle.
After adding some source code and changed the basename you can run:
- "gradle test" to test your code with junit
- "gradle check" to check if your code meets the codenarc standards
- "gradle idea" to generate project files for Intellij IDEA IDE
- "gradle eclipse" to generate project files for Eclipse IDE
- "gradle jar" to zip your service
the last command generates a jar file in service/build/libs which you can then move into your sweetp services dir: 'SWEETPROOTDIR/server/services'. Don't forgett to add a new entry in your services.json and restart the server.
More Information on sweet productivity.