I'm Only Resting is a feature-rich WinForms-based HTTP client that makes building and managing HTTP requests easy and offers various smart response content rendering modes.
- Easy request management
- Save, Save As..., and Open... file menu options
- URL auto-completion
- Persistent request history with temporary response snapshots.
- Choose from 3 response body output modes
- Raw - content is displayed as plain text honoring the content-type charset
- Pretty - content is displayed as plain text honoring the content-type charset and additionally performs pretty-printing on XML, JSON, and HTML content-types.
- Rendered - content is rendered in an embedded IE browser instance. XML, HTML, and images are rendered using IE's rendering engine. JSON is rendered using JSON.NET pretty-printing embedded in an html pre tag. Other types of plain text are embedded in an html pre tag. IE's search feature is enabled.
- Export raw response body bytes with automatic file-type extension detection based on the content-type
- Attempt to pretty-print XML and JSON request bodies using .NET
XDocumenttype and Json.NET respectively
- Configure a proxy server
- User-interface for managing persistent user-settings
- Request-response split panel view can toggle between horizontal and vertical orientation
- Rich text editing and syntax highlighting provided by ScintillaNET
- Interactive interface for inspecting log file
You are welcome to Pay What You Want for I'm Only Resting via PayPal.
Copyright 2012-2014 Swensen Software