Ace Editor Spellcheck
Add spellchecking to your Ace editor.
By default it checks US English.
Fix this by modifying the
- Only spellcheck changed lines
How to use
spellcheck_ace.js, after loading jQuery and Typo.js.
- jQuery: http://jquery.com/download/
- Ace: http://d1n0x3qji82z53.cloudfront.net/src-min-noconflict/ace.js
- Typo.js: https://github.com/cfinke/Typo.js/blob/master/typo/typo.js
- US English AFF: https://github.com/cfinke/Typo.js/blob/master/typo/dictionaries/en_US/en_US.aff
- US English DIC: https://github.com/cfinke/Typo.js/blob/master/typo/dictionaries/en_US/en_US.dic
editor variable to the id of your Ace editor component.
All code in this repository, unless otherwise specified, is hereby licensed under the MIT Public License:
Copyright (c) 2013 Christopher Swenson.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions: The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.