🎙 For the community. By the community.
Welcome, we're glad you're here! The Swift Community Podcast focuses on the people that build, use, and support Swift, Apple's open source programming language. This repository contains the full library of episodes, show notes, and supporting documentation used in the development of the podcast to encourage its growth as an open source and community-driven collaboration between members of the Swift community.
Swift is a language for everyone... from beginner to experienced programmers and everyone in between. In that same spirit, we welcome contributions to the podcast from people of any experience level. No contribution is too small!
This is by no means a complete list, but here are a few ways to contribute to the project:
- Be a producer or co-producer
- Be a host or cohost
- Be a guest
- Edit an episode
- Publish an episode
- Suggest a guest
- Suggest a show topic and/or format
- Create shownotes
- Improve shownotes
- Create transcripts
If you have any other comments, questions, ideas, or suggestions, the best thing to do is open a GitHub issue.
🧩 Next Steps
- To leave general feedback about the show, add a comment on this issue.
- To join or follow the discussion around Episode 1, check out this issue.
- To help brainstorm show topics, formats, and ideas for the next episode, head over to the issue here.
- To improve this README, simply fork the project and open a pull request.
📣 Spread the Word
- Tweet about the project and follow us on Twitter @theswiftpodcast
- Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, or by adding the RSS feed
https://swiftcommunitypodcast.org/?format=rssto your podcast player of choice.
⚖️ License for this work
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This allows you to use and remix any of this content, only requiring that you provide attribution to its source and indicate if you made modifications.