Example of Google Oauth for Google Drive in Python on Appengine
This is a basic example of the Google Oauth flow in a web app running on AppEngine.
It stores the user's access token in a User object and deals with the first authentication flow. It does not deal with token refreshes.
- Create a python virtual environment for Python 2.7.
- Activate your virtualenv
- Setup your Application in the Google Cloud console and download your application secrets file to a credentials.json in the top level folder.
- Install dependencies using
(python-env)$ pip install -t lib -r requirements.txt
- Run using the AppEngine developer app server.
- When you navigate to localhost:8080 you should see the contents of your Google Drive listed.