A full-features asynchronous HTTP implementation for tokio-rs stack, including websockets.
- HTTP 1.1 and 1.0 support (plans to support for HTTP/2 with same API)
- Flexible configuration of pipelining both for client and server
- Comprehensive configuration of timeouts both for client and server
- Strict parsing of few selected headers which influence security
- Other headers go unparsed to keep CPU usage low
- Minimum copies of data: i.e. you can decode JSON directly from network buffer
- Generic over transport (so can be used over TLS or unix sockets)
Licensed under either of
- Apache License, Version 2.0, (./LICENSE-APACHE or http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0)
- MIT license (./LICENSE-MIT or http://opensource.org/licenses/MIT) at your option.
Unless you explicitly state otherwise, any contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the work by you, as defined in the Apache-2.0 license, shall be dual licensed as above, without any additional terms or conditions.