A sample app which demonstrates how to use the Smart Messaging service on the Swisscom Application Cloud
Open the Swisscom AppCloud Developer Console: https://developer.swisscom.com
Create SmartMessaging Service
- select "create Service"
- select "Smart Messaging" and assign a suitable name.
- Use the "Manage" button to validate your sender number first.
- The service is now then ready use.
Create SmartMessagingDemo App
- Download the SmartMessagingDemo ZIP here: https://github.com/swisscom/cf-sample-app-smartmsg/releases/download/1/SmartMessagingDemoV1.zip
- create a new Node. JS App with the button "push App".
- Choose a name, e. g."sms-demo"
- Choose the downloaded ZIP
- Connect the SmartMessaging service you created previously
- The demo is now available under https://sms-demo.scapp.io (depending on you app name)