Convert iTunes playlists into MP3 CDs in one click — it works even with playlists containing songs not in MP3 format!
Select a music playlist from your iTunes library, then its songs will be automatically converted to MP3 format in the desired quality and burned to a CD. It works with most audio files in your iTunes library and does not require manipulating your iTunes library or playlists in any way.
- Supports audio files in MP3, AAC, AIFF or WAV format.
- Choose MP3 audio quality conversion from 64 Kbps to 256 Kbps or use variable bit rate encoding.
- Converts multiple songs to MP3 format in parallel on Macs with multiple processor cores.
- Creates hybrid ISO9660 / Joliet / HFS+ MP3 CDs compatible with all computer and car CD players.
- Can burn multiple MP3 CDs for playlists too large to fit on a single one.
- Burn all songs from a playlist or only selected ones.
- Fully preserves the song order from the iTunes playlist.
- A Mac with an optical drive capable of burning CDs (e.g. Apple SuperDrive) is required.
- DRM protected audio files (e.g. songs purchased on the iTunes Store before iTunes Plus was announced) cannot be converted to MP3 format.
IMPORTANT: MP3 CD Maker includes some other open-source projects and such projects remain under their own license.