Events engine for Refinery CMS.
- Venue Details
- Ticket pricing & Link
- Mark featured events
- Specify a main image
- Basic layout and styling to get started immediately blake0102
- Easily hook onto a few semantic CSS classes built into the markup blake0102
- Basic Facebook & Twitter sharing interface
- RSS feed
Using Rails 3 / Bundler Gemfile:
gem 'refinerycms-calendar', '~>1.1.0'
bundle install rails g refinerycms_calendar rake db:migrate
Maintained by joemsak
TODO for 1.1.1:
- Controller & view template refactoring
TODO for 1.2 Release:
- Import events from Facebook fan page?
- JS datepicker in admin backend
- Calendar grid view? (can be kinda gross, honestly)
- Address finder?
- Ed Blake structured semantic markup and design-minded workflow.
- Neoteric Design, Inc. support and enthusiasm for my time & energy spent on helping the Refinery community.
- Philip Arndt Core team, RefineryCMS. Built the generator that makes this engine possible.
- Resolve Digital The company behind the fabulous RefineryCMS.