Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
- Added support for exceptions.
- Granted access to svcCallSecureMonitor.
- Removed the one-second delay between application launches (except for old homebrew which has the SM session close bug).
- Now supports running as an application with access to the full ~3.2GB of RAM reserved for applications, while being backwards compatible with older NRO homebrew. Running as a library applet is still supported, although it only has access to 442MB of RAM.
- Granted access to all FS permissions.
- Granted user/host access to all services.
- Granted access to debugging SVCs.
- Disabled access to core3 in order to solve stability problems when using preemptively multithreaded threads & load balancing.
- Added support for RandomSeed homebrew ABI key, which allows NRO homebrew to use the libnx randomGet* functions without always getting back the same results throughout a single session of nx-hbloader.
- Custom NPDM built from source.
- Default kernel caps application type set to applet (2). Atmosphère users aren't affected by this change, since its native support for nx-hbloader automatically sets the appropriate application type.
The provided binary is an ExeFS PFS0 .nsp, which can be placed at
/atmosphere/hbl.nsp, or loaded through some other ExeFS replacement method.