View your fleet in Virtual Reality.
Currently written only in Unity, only Google VR Daydream is supported for now, but other platforms could be supported if there is a high enough demand.
The base of this app will be a generic 3D model importer.
Star Citizen (SC) will be first-class supported with pre-defined models (eventually network fetched/updated).
Other first-class support (Elite Dangerous, EVE Online, No Man's Sky, Space Engineers, Kerbal Space Program, etc) could be added by other Open Source developers.
- v1 Add and view single hard coded model
- Work out navigation and UI
- v2 Add and view multiple hard coded models
- v3 Import/Refresh model(s) from URL [and cache locally]
- v4 Auto-Arrange and/or Sort multiple models (Name, Size, Role, Type (Vehicle, Skimmer, Atmosphere Only, Space, ...), Metadata (Manufacturer, Model, ...), ...)
- Import your Hangar and select which ships you want auto-imported
- Use not-currently-existing Star Citizen API to:
- Report stats/location/contents of ships/vehicles
- Report UEC
- Crazy ideas (mostly just for the fun of it and to push myself even further):
- Multiple people avatars to simultaneously browse over the network
- Voip group calls and render to texture