How to use
git clone https://github.com/syakesaba/hostapd-wpe.git; cd hostapd-wpe; docker build . -t hostapd-wpe docker run -ti --rm --privileged --net=host hostapd-wpe
Debian , Ubuntu
apt-get update; apt-get install -y openssl libssl-dev libnl-3-dev libnl-genl-3-dev build-essential git wget libnfnetlink-dev libsqlite3-dev; git clone https://github.com/syakesaba/hostapd-wpe.git; cd hostapd-wpe; wget https://w1.fi/releases/hostapd-2.6.tar.gz; tar xzvf hostapd-2.6.tar.gz; patch -p0 < hostapd-wpe-2.6-user.patch; cd hostapd-2.6/hostapd; make all; cp hostapd-wpe ../../; cd ../../certs; ./bootstrap; cd ..; cp ./confs/hostapd-wpe.conf .; # assuming your wireless interface is 'wlan1'. ./hostapd-wpe hostapd-wpe.conf; # enjoy! # tail -f ./hostapd-wpe.log
Enjoy Dummy SSL Certificate
- Edit .cnf files in ./certs
- execute ./bootstrap in ./certs
- specify certificates created in hostapd's config file
- execute 'make destroycerts' in ./certs
Hostapd-wpe as RougeAP Spoofing
The syntax of a hostapd-wpe's configuration file is same as usual hostapd's one.
Let hostapd-wpe to use same ESSIDs Authentications and Encryptions of AP to spoof.
Edit and create your hostapd-wpe.conf .
- don't delete eap_user "t", it's special user to keep bypassing TLS phase 1 anytime.
- this wll offer ALL EAP Types to user "t" but if you don't want to restrict what EAP types to offer users.