Table of Contents
- yarn - Fast, reliable, and secure dependency management.
- bower - A package manager for the web.
- gulp - The streaming build system.
- rollup - Next-generation ES6 module bundler.
- browserify - Browser-side require() the node.js way.
- Can I Use - "Can I use" provides up-to-date browser support tables for support of front-end web technologies on desktop and mobile web browsers.
- Bootstrap - Bootstrap is the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
- bootswatch - Bootswatch is a collection of free themes for Bootstrap.
- Materialize - A modern responsive front-end framework based on Material Design.
- SemanticUI - Semantic is a UI component framework based around useful principles from natural language.
- AmazeUI - A mobile-first and modular front-end framework.
- Skeleton - Skeleton is a simple, responsive boilerplate to kickstart any responsive project.
- bootstrap-material-design - Material design theme for Bootstrap 3.
- MUI - MUI is a lightweight CSS framework that follows Google's Material Design guidelines.
- Bulma - Bulma is a modern CSS framework based on Flexbox.
- Less - The dynamic stylesheet language.
- Sass - Sass is the most mature, stable, and powerful professional grade CSS extension language in the world.
- Stylus - Expressive, robust, feature-rich CSS language built for nodejs.
- Postcss - PostCSS is a tool for transforming styles with JS plugins. These plugins can support variables and mixins, transpile future CSS syntax, inline images, and more.
- css-spinners - Simple CSS spinners and throbbers made with CSS and minimal HTML markup.
- loaders.css - Delightful, performance-focused pure css loading animations.
- Animate.css - A cross-browser library of CSS animations.
- Hover - A collection of CSS3 powered hover effects to be applied to links, buttons, logos, SVG, featured images and so on.
- Front-end Frameworks - A collection of best front-end frameworks for faster and easier web development.
- markdown-css-themes - A collection of css themes for Markdown.
- filter.css - A collection of CSS filter combos.
- colors - Smarter defaults for colors on the web.
- Font-Awesome - Font Awesome gives you scalable vector icons that can instantly be customized — size, color, drop shadow, and anything that can be done with the power of CSS.
- Material design icons - Material Design icons by Google.
- Ionicons - The premium icon font for Ionic.
- Octicons - GitHub's icon font.
- Weather Icons - 222 Weather Themed Icons and CSS.
- Entypo - 411 carefully crafted premium pictograms by Daniel Bruce — CC BY-SA 4.0.
- Typicons - 336 pixel perfect, all-purpose vector icons.
- Iconic - The definitive icon set designed for the modern web.
- Fontello - This tool lets you combine icon webfonts for your own project.
- Evil Icons - Simple and clean SVG icon pack with the code to support Rails, Sprockets, Node.js, Gulp, Grunt and CDN.
- Feather - Simply beautiful open source icons.
- eva-icons - A pack of more than 480 beautifully crafted Open Source icons. SVG, Sketch, Web Font and Animations support.
- Iconfinder - 600,000+ free and premium icons.
- Noun Project - Icons for everything.
- Material Icons - Material icons are beautifully crafted, delightful, and easy to use in your web, Android, and iOS projects.
- ConvertICO - ConvertICO is a free online ICO/PNG file converter.
- ICO converter - ICO converter is a simple online .ico image converter. It will take any image and convert it to ICO file, for web site favicon or Windows applications.
- Nerd Fonts - Iconic font aggregator, collection, and patcher.
- ECMA 6 Specification
- ES6 Features - Overview of ECMAScript 6 features.
- ECMAScript 6 Tutorial - An open-source ES6 tutorial.
- ECMAScript 6 compatibility table
- ES6 Tools - An aggregation of tooling for using ES6 today.
- Understanding ECMAScript 6 - Content for the ebook "Understanding ECMAScript 6".
- ES6 Overview in 350 Bullet Points
- ES6-for-humans - A kickstarter guide to writing ES6.
- jQuery, github
- jQuery UI - jQuery UI is a curated set of user interface interactions, effects, widgets, and themes built on top of jQuery.
- AngularJS, github
- AngularJS 2, github
- UI Bootstrap - Native AngularJS (Angular) directives for Bootstrap.
- Angular Style Guide - A starting point for Angular development teams to provide consistency through good practices.
- ui-router - The de-facto solution to flexible routing with nested views in AngularJS.
- Dynamically Loading Controllers and Views with AngularJS/$controllerProvider and RequireJS
- Mobile Angular UI - Angular & Bootstrap 3 for Mobile web and applications.
- React, github
- Awesome React - A collection of awesome things regarding React ecosystem.
- Elemental UI - A flexible and beautiful UI framework for React.js.
- React-Bootstrap - Bootstrap 3 components built with React.
- React Color - Color Pickers from Sketch, Photoshop, Chrome & more.
- material-ui - React Components that Implement Google's Material Design.
- react-router - A complete routing solution for React.js.
- React in patterns - List of design patterns/techniques used while developing with React.
- vue - Intuitive, fast & component-oriented view library for building modern web interfaces.
- element - A Vue.js 2.0 UI Toolkit for Web.
- iview - A high quality UI Toolkit built on Vue.js.
- Mint UI - Mobile UI elements for Vue.js.
- polymer - Build modern apps using web components.
- aurelia - The aurelia framework brings together all the required core aurelia libraries into a ready-to-go application-building platform.
- HighCharts - (SVG) Create interactive charts easily for your web projects.
- ECharts - (Canvas) A powerful charts library from Baidu.
- Springy - (Canvas) Springy is a force directed graph layout algorithm.
- Peity - (SVG) A simple jQuery plugin that converts an element's content into a simple chart.
- cola.js - (SVG) Constraint-Based Layout in the Browser.
- vis - Dynamic, browser-based visualization library.
- Chart.js - Simple HTML5 Charts using the
- techan.js - A visual, technical analysis and charting (Candlestick, OHLC, indicators) library built on D3.
- OpenLayers - A high-performance, feature-packed library for all your mapping needs.
- vx - react + d3 = vx | visualization components.
- charts - Simple, responsive, modern SVG Charts with zero dependencies.
- BizCharts - Powerful data visualization library based on G2 and React.
- p5.js - p5.js is a JS client-side library for creating graphic and interactive experiences, based on the core principles of Processing.
- GreenSock - Ultra high-performance, professional-grade animation for the modern web.
- ramjet - Morph DOM elements from one state to another with smooth transitions.
- jquery.transit - Super-smooth CSS3 transformations and transitions for jQuery.
- iconate - Transform your icons with trendy animations.
- mojs - motion graphics library for the web.
- ScrollReveal - Easy scroll animations for web and mobile browsers.
- js-xlsx - XLSX / XLSM / XLSB / XLS / SpreadsheetML (Excel Spreadsheet) / ODS parser and writer.
- PapaParse - Fast and powerful CSV (delimited text) parser that gracefully handles large files and malformed input.
- FileSaver.js - An HTML5 saveAs() FileSaver implementation.
- pdf.js - PDF.js is a Portable Document Format (PDF) viewer that is built with HTML5.
- clipboard.js - Modern copy to clipboard. No Flash. Just 2kb.
- quill - A cross browser rich text editor with an API.
- MediumEditor - Medium.com WYSIWYG editor clone. Uses contenteditable API to implement a rich text solution.
- monaco-editor - A browser based code editor.
- slate - A completely customizable framework for building rich text editors in the browser.
- reveal.js - A framework for easily creating beautiful presentations using HTML.
- impress.js - It's a presentation framework based on the power of CSS3 transforms and transitions in modern browsers and inspired by the idea behind prezi.com.
- deck.js - Modern HTML Presentations.
- rivets - Lightweight and powerful data binding + templating solution.
- slick - The last carousel you'll ever need.
- amplitudejs - Amplitude.js is the HTML5 Audio Player for the modern era. No dependencies required.
- director - A routing library that works in both the browser and node.js environments with as few differences as possible. Simplifies the development of Single Page Apps and Node.js applications. Dependency free.
- TheaterJS - Typing effect mimicking human behavior.
- dragula - Drag and drop so simple it hurts.
- layzr.js - A small, fast, modern, and dependency-free library for lazy loading.
- smartcrop.js - Smartcrop.js implements an algorithm to find good crops for images.
- How browsers work
- Best Practices for Speeding Up Your Web Site
- Critical Rendering Path
- Chrome DevTools Overview
- Ideas for Subtle Hover Effects
- Exploring canvas drawing techniques
- Centering in CSS: A Complete Guide
- Learn CSS Layout