zbx2git - Zabbix Configuration Versioning Manager
zbx2git - Exports your Zabbix configuration and uses Git to store any changes made from the previous runs
A brief overview of how zbx2git works:
- Reads your Zabbix instance configuration from zbx2git.json
- Exports all the available configuration objects through the API (configuration.export) taking advantage of parallelism
- Individually saves the retrieved configurations locally
- A Git Repository is created and maintained for each of the exported configurations objects
Pre-build Docker images
- Ruby + Gems: parallel zabbixapi git
Take a look at cgit_integration
If you have any idea for an improvement or find a bug do not hesitate in opening an issue.
zbx2git is distributed under the Apache 2.0 License
Copyright © 2016, Sebastian YEPES F.