Huntpad is a notepad application with features that are particularly useful to penetration testers and bug hunters - a collection of common injection string generators, hash generators, encoders and decoders, HTML and text manipulation functions, and so on, coupled with syntax highlighting and ability to execute scripts in over 10 programming languages. For more details, visit the Huntpad homepage.
/lualib- the source of the Huntpad Forge Lua library containing many of its toolbar functions written in a variety of languages.
/packs- contents of the uncompressed pack files Huntpad.scx and HuntScript.scx
/src- the main executable source and built-in resource files
/html- user interface resources (HTML)
/lua- Lua API source
Compiled binaries for Windows can be downloaded from the links below.
There is no need to install third-party components in the IDE - you can just add the dependencies listed above to the library path and hit compile. It compiles under Delphi 10 Seattle down to XE2.
License & Credits
Huntpad was developed by Felipe Daragon, Syhunt.
This code is licensed under a 3-clause BSD license - see the LICENSE file for details.
Third-party software used in Huntpad include:
- Lua - Developed by a small team at Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC-Rio), Lua is a core language used by Huntpad.
- Sciter is the engine currently used by Huntpad for rendering its user interface toolbar.
- Icons are derived from: Fugue Icons (by @yusukekamiyamane) and FatCow Icons.
- For syntax highlighting, Huntpad currently uses SynEdit and @Krystian-Bigaj's SynWeb with a color scheme adapted from @korny's CodeRay.
- Various third-party libraries that are included with Underscript.
The license for each component listed above can be found in the
/packs/Resources/docs/ directory of the Sandcat repository.
Email: felipe at syhunt.com