TypicalBot is far from typical. It's stable, lightning fast, and easy to use— TypicalBot will seamlessly help you moderate your server and provide entertainment for its members, no problem at all!
Table of Contents
- Getting Started
- Show Your Support
- Security Vulnerabilities
|typicalbot-cluster-manager||Inter-process communication manager|
This section provides a quick-start guide.
- Windows Build Tools: Python 2.7 and VisualStudio is required to compile dependencies.
- GTK+: GTK 2 is required for canvas, use version 2.X.X (Do not use version 3.X.X)
- Make sure all prerequisites above are installed.
- Clone the repository, ie.
git clone https://github.com/typicalbot/typicalbot.git
- Install the dependencies with
- Start RethinkDB database with
npm run build:databaseto build the database structure.
- While the above is running create your
config.jsonfile using the example file provided in the repo.
npm run build:instance
Show Your Support
If you like what we do, consider supporting us on Patreon.
Please review our security policy on how to report security vulnerabilities.
TypicalBot is an open source software licensed under the Apache 2.0 license.