Symfony CMF Routing
The Symfony CMF Routing component extends the Symfony routing component with additional features:
- A ChainRouter to run several routers in parallel
- A DynamicRouter that can load routes from any database and can generate additional information in the route match.
The CMF Routing component does not need the Symfony full stack framework. It is also useful in applications not using the full Symfony framework.
For the best integration into the Symfony full stack framework, it is recommended to use the RoutingBundle when building Symfony full stack applications.
- PHP 7.1 / 7.2
- Symfony 2.8 / 3.3 / 3.4 / 4.0
- See also the
requiresection of composer.json
For the install guide and reference, see:
- All Symfony CMF documentation - complete Symfony CMF reference
- Symfony CMF Website - introduction, live demo, support and community links
For general support and questions, please use StackOverflow.
Pull requests are welcome. Please see our CONTRIBUTING guide.
Unit and/or functional tests exist for this package. See the Testing documentation for a guide to running the tests.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed already.
This package is available under the MIT license.