The Symfony CMF Routing component extends the Symfony2 core routing component. It provides:
- A ChainRouter to run several routers in parallel
- A DynamicRouter that can load routes from any database and can generate additional information in the route match.
Even though it has Symfony in its name, the Routing component does not need the full Symfony2 Framework and can be used in standalone projects.
For Symfon2 projects, an optional RoutingBundle is also available.
This library is provided by the Symfony Content Management Framework (CMF) project and licensed under the MIT License.
- The Symfony Routing component (>= 2.2.0)
- See also the
requiresection of composer.json
For the install guide and reference, see:
- All Symfony CMF documentation - complete Symfony CMF reference
- Symfony CMF Website - introduction, live demo, support and community links
Pull requests are welcome. Please see our CONTRIBUTING guide.
Unit and/or functional tests exist for this component. See the Testing documentation for a guide to running the tests.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed already.